So finally, the round up for MLLA 21 is here, even if it just the first part. I am not even going into the reasons why this got delayed by 5 days. Lets just say there were things that kept me REALLY busy! First of all thanks to Susan for letting me host this lovely event and a bigger thanks to all the participants. I was just overwhelmed by the response for this event. I tried replying by email or by visiting the blogs of the participants, but later I just couldn’t keep track and I am sure I missed replying to some of you. But anyway, one more round of MLLA is over and it was fantastic with some of the most awesome entries! The entries are in the order I received them. In the second part of the round up the winner will be announced. In each of the collages, read each row one by one from left to right.
1. Aloo Mattar Paratha from Nandini of Usha Nandini’s Recipes. – I love that blob of butter on the paratha.
2. Moon Dal Rasam from Shama of Easy2Cook Recipes. – that bowl screams comfort!
3. Masala Bhaat ( Maharastrian Style Fried Rice) made with Sambar Masala from Laura of The Spiced Life – the spices for the masala are shown in the picture
4. Chana Dal from Nayna of Simply Food – creamy yummy dal!
5. Tomato Poppu from Jayashree of Desi Food Bytes – love that color of that dal.
6. Oat Pea Dosa from Priya of A Healthier Me – can it get any healthier?
7. Corn Patties with Coconut Sauce from Graziana of Erbe in Cucina – simple snack!
8. Chickpeas and Paneer in a Spicy Creamy Gravy from Lisa of Lisa’s Kitchen – So creamy that gravy is!
9. Curried Lentil Soup from Usha of veg Inspirations – thats my kinda food.
10. Adai from jayashree of My Experiments with Food – mmm i love them!
11. Chickpeas Salad from Kalai of My Recipes Diary – yes, salad can also be made delicious!
12. Gatte Ka Pulao from Preeti of Relishing Recipes – love everything that goes into this.
13. Gatte Ki Subji from Preeti of Relishing Recipes – look at that lovely color!
14. Sprouted Chana Masala Rice from Sowjanya of Ruchika Cooks – looks delicious.
15. Chana Masala from SriVidhya of Vidhu’s Kitchen – an all time favorite with anyone
16. Fresh Pigeon Peas Stir Fry from Kamala of Cook @ Ease – now, I really have to make that once!
17. Rajma Masala from Deepti of A Hint of Spice – creamy and spicy!!
18. Cholle Bature from Deepti of A Hint of Spice – look at those bature with the cholle masala. Mouthwatering, truly!
19. Black Bean Pumpkin Soup from Nupur of One Hot Stove – comfort in a bowl!
20. Black Eyed Peas Cutlet and Sandwich from SS of SS Blogs Here – thats such a change from regular veggie cutlets.
21. Green Beans with Coconut from Kiran or Sumadhura
22. Parupu Usili from SriVidhya of Vidhu’s Kitchen
23. Pakarkai Pitlai (Bitter Gourd with Chickpeas) from SriVidhya of Vidhu’s Kitchen
24. Menthula Pappu from Suma of Veggie Platter – all these four dishes are such classic South Indian daily preparations.
25. Kandi Podi from Suma of Veggie Platter – spicy podi with some ghee is the perfect companion to rice.
26. Peas Pulao from SriVidhya of Vidhu’s Kitchen – a classic rice dish, ever popular at potlucks!
27. Mediterranean Chickpeas Salad with Roasted Potatoes from Sayantani of A Homemakers Diary – Ohh my! Just read the title and you know its delicious!
28. Pesarattu / Moong Dal Dosa from Silpa of Anita’s Kitchen – that looks like a smiley pancake